Welcome to my english class blog.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Rotten Experience

A few days ago, we were getting ready for English class, when we saw that it was a new story day. I was thinking that it was going to be one of those stories that you just wanna sleep through. I guess I was wrong, though. It was a good story. The story was somewhat scary and the ending was perturbing. Almost being eaten alive by rats! I suddenly remembered two things. Both were scary experiences that happened when I least expected them. My house and my grandpa's house are next to each other and they are connected, so, I was going to my grandpa's house and there I saw a rat. I thought that if I tried to scare it, it would go away, so I threw a broomstick at it and it came back at me. I was running around and it was still following me, so I started jumping around and I accidentally stepped on it's tail, and it ran away. I was very scared. The next thing that I remember is; I was opening the door for my maid when she came home and a rat came through the gate! I started jumping around and I stepped on it two times! It went away and I was relieved. Well, I think that's about it. Well, there is another thing. In the story, the ship that is sailing around on it's self is first named The Flying Dutchman. In The Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Davy Jones' ship is called The Flying Dutchman. That is a well known legend all over the seven seas. Anyway, the story wasn't scary, but it kept you reading through it. I really liked how the author came up with this kind of story.

1 Comments:

Blogger sari15 said...

I like your post I like what you writeI think that maybe this story is a little bit scary and I liked your post becuse you put a lot of details.

2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home